What's New--

I've been working on the sequel to The Bunco Club and really having fun with it. My plans are to write four more books with each book highlighting two of the women from The Bunco Club.The first book will feature Phree and Rosa.

I've also been busy listening to and okaying the audiobook chapter-by-chapter. I'm very happy with the results and think the narrator and producer, Amy Berger, is doing a remarkable job. I'm a long time listener and lover of audiobooks -- I listen almost every day when I'm preparing dinner. I always have an audiobook going in my studio or sewing room and usually when I'm driving long distances. I often marvel at the skill and expertise of the narrators and I'm happy to say Amy is not disappointing me!

So here's a short clip from the talk I did at Tall Grass Arts Association on August 3, discussing the audiobook and how I connected with Amy. (I just hate looking at and listening to myself but here I am posting this on my blog anyway--ugh!)


The above clip was at the very end of my talk and I have to apologize for the shaky camera--my husband's arms were going numb from holding the camera up for 30 minutes!  I don't know why we didn't think to bring the tripod...next time I bet we remember =)



Comments

Popular Posts