Pics of My Work

I finally got around to taking pictures of the installation of a commission I did. The project took about a year and a half to complete as it depicts the impact of the four seasons on the owner's property and more specifically their fabulous 400+ white hydrangeas. (This work was done with my left-hand after my dominant right-hand became compromised by MS.)


The room is quite large and the pieces span about 9 feet--they look dwarfed in this picture.
This is an architecturally stunning structure done in the Prairie School style reminiscent of Frank Lloyd Wright. The interior is spacious and in perfect harmony with the design of the home. I'm very humbled that my artwork hangs in this beautiful home. Below are a few of my "right-hand pieces" that are hanging in the massive main room. 





Thanks for looking.

Comments

Popular Posts