It's Official...IT'S OUT!


Quilters of the Bunco Club: Phree & Rosa, Book 2 in The Bunco Club Series, has been released on Amazon in paperback and Kindle Edition. If you enjoyed The Bunco Club (Book 1), please consider reading Book 2.


The blurb from the back of the book:
Revisit the characters from THE BUNCO CLUB and follow Phreedom Clarke and Rosa Mitchell as they each come face to face with their futures. Phree forges an exciting new life for herself from the proceeds of the Mayflower discovery. But will she learn to overcome bitter feelings toward her hippie mother? And how will she deal with an ex-husband whose desperate demands for money keep escalating? Struggling every day with grief and guilt, Rosa wonders what happened to make her fourteen-year-old son leave home. She worries she will never see him again. But the one question that paralyzes her with fear and never leaves her any peace remains the same: Is my child still alive? While the main focus of QUILTERS OF THE BUNCO CLUB: PHREE & ROSA is on two characters, the other six women from THE BUNCO CLUB weave in and out of the story keeping their strong friendship, opinions, and love of quilting alive.


A look at the FINAL cover: 
I did a little tweaking and changed the font.

The journey to writing a second book is over. I'm excited with the finished work, and dare I say, a tad bit proud to have two books under my belt. Endless thanks to the people who believed in me and supported me through this remarkable 'late in life' dream.
Having said all that...on to Book 3!

NOTE: At this moment the Kindle Edition IS available, but it takes Amazon a few days to link everything together (the cover still has not shown up for the Kindle--Argh!). If you're interested in the Kindle Edition Click Here.

Comments

  1. Woohoo! Hopefully I'll see you at a show soon, so that I can get the 2nd book from YOU. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, Cheryl--it's always fun to see you! I'll be at the String Along Guild Show in Valpo this weekend if you're heading that way, With some luck my shipment of Book 2 will be here in time--fingers crossed =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts