Monday, June 13, 2016

June 13th is National Sewing Machine Day

I don't know about you, but my sewing machine is a very important part of my creative life. It's almost like having another child. Just as I can tell by simply looking at my child's face or listening to the timbre of his voice that something is not right, so can I tell by the slightest sound or vibration that my beloved machine is in need of some TLC.

So, no matter what brand or how old your machine is...give it a hug today for all that precious machine means to you and all that it does for you. And by all means, have a happy National Sewing Machine Day everyone!




2 comments:

  1. As sewing machine lovers, we get TWO different days to celebrate our machines. The 2nd day is Sept 10th. I should go sew something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, I like the way you think, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete