Thank You, Thank You



The sale for The Bunco Club eBook is over--it has been a wild ride for the past week! 

My ranking on Amazon went beyond what I thought possible with one sale! By the end of the promotion these were the rankings for The Bunco Club Kindle edition:
I offer many thanks and my humble appreciation to everyone who purchased the Kindle Edition for 99¢--it is my wish that each one of you enjoy the novel. Also a huge shout out for the 449 people who shared the link on their timelines and helped me reach even more readers. For me it was a fun experience to connect with women/quilters/readers through comments on the post, messages, personal emails, and "Likes" (1520 Likes...I have NEVER had so many Likes before, and it left me thinking of Sally Field at the Oscar's, "They like me! They really really like me!"). Many thanks to all who made this a magical week. I LOVE hearing from readers so feel free to contact me. 

If you enjoyed any of my books and feel you can give them 4 or 5 stars on Amazon it would be very helpful to me. Just go to the book on Amazon.com and click on "write a customer review". My thanks in advance.


Happy stitching and reading to all of you, and have a super quilty day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts