New Look, Etc.

Surprise!! I decided to give my Blog a face lift. I like the brighter look...at least I think I do!

I also wanted to share with you that I have an exciting interview with quilter/designer Kathy Downie that I'll be posting soon. I haven't interviewed too many quilters lately and it felt good to have an ongoing dialogue with Kathy. She's incredible ...stay tuned.

The samples for my second quilt pattern are on their way to the long arm quilter as of right now...finally! Pattern writer extraordinaire Sandy-from-Cedar Rapids would probably have the whole 'shabang' finished if I wasn't also busy with several other projects at the moment (mainly working on book 3!).

I will be vending and signing my books in Galesburg, Illinois at the Piecemaker's Quilt Guild Quilt Show, August 16-17. Check the Events tab of this blog for more info.

Reminder: I do guild talks and have shortened my talk for speaking at quilt shops and libraries. I'd love to visit your guild and share my story, "Author, Artist, Quilter" along with my trunk show/bed turning (see Events tab for more info).


Have a quiltilicious day and fit a little reading (or a lot of reading) in to your day too!
As always, thanks for looking. Karen

Comments

Popular Posts