Tea with Author Jennifer Chiaverini

Once again I found myself steaming toward Evergreen Park Library today for a wonderful book talk by, Jennifer Chiaverini. The library hosted a tea for the author, complete with scones, quiche, muffins, cheesecake, and many other goodies.
Jennifer's newest novel, Mrs. Lincoln's Rival, was just released yesterday.
Posing with our books. The EP Library will be hosting a Bunco Party and book signing for me in April.

Check out the spread of food!
Tea and quilts a perfect day!
The Weekend Quilters at the EP LIbrary meets the third Saturday of the month. From the website: Join in the camaraderie of the Weekend Quilters as they enter a new year of quilts! The Weekend Quilters will be working on a Debbie Mumm quilted garden this year. Please come and join us. You will need to purchase the book with the patterns, if you want to make the quilt. This is a demonstration class, led by Penny Nichols; no sewing machine required.
Penny Nichols, quilting instructor, invited me to sell The Bunco Club this Saturday at the Weekend Quilters.
 So this was a fun thing that happened. The lady (below) came up to me and said, "I just want to tell you that my name is Karen DeWitt, too." I, of course, HAD to get a picture of us together.
Karen DeWitt and Karen DeWitt.
Kudos to the Evergreen Park Library for another fun and successful author talk and book signing.

Comments

Popular Posts