Goodbye 2013, Thank You Readers, and Hello 2014

In saying goodbye to 2013, I have to confess that it has been an amazing year for me. Publishing The Bunco Club, in April, took me on a journey that I never could have imagined. I humbly thank everyone who purchased a book from this first-time-author, trusting that they would enjoy it.

I have had the pleasure of meeting so many wonderful readers and enthusiastic quilters this past year who have been supportive and helpful in my "late in life" dream. I especially thank those who took the time to write those 4 and 5 star reviews of The Bunco Club, and so many others who emailed me their reviews and well wishes. I love hearing from each of you.

It's been a wild and satisfying ride. I feel blessed by all of you who have encouraged me and been genuinely happy for me--your kindness did not go unnoticed!

In early 2014, I'm hopeful to be publishing the next book in the series: Quilters of the Bunco Club: Phree and Rosa. Three more books are mapped out after that. Looking past the Quilters of the Bunco Club series, I have an idea for a possible spin-off series.

I wish you all a happy, healthy, and safe 2014, filled with love and fun.
Thank you again, dear readers. My heart is full and my gratitude has no limits.



Comments

Popular Posts