Friends, Quilts, and Beautiful Weather

It's been a fun and exciting year of vending my books from The Bunco Club Series at numerous quilt shows. This past weekend marked the final quilt show on my 2014 schedule at the Northern Lake County Quilt Guild Quilt Show in Round Lake Beach, IL. 

Meet Kathy...a very nice woman who was wearing a beautiful pin that was embellished with a zipper. She purchased the pin from an etsy shop and, of course, I HAD to check it out!
Take a look: https://www.etsy.com/shop/woollyfabulous 
Thanks Kathy for letting me take a photo of you with your Woolly Fabulous pin. I LOVE it!

I was born and raised in Mundelein which is only a few miles from Round Lake Beach. I was surprised when some high school friends (and some current friends) dropped by to see me at the show.

I had a nice visit with several classmates from MHS Class of 1968:
With June Michna Jones
With Karen Schellenberger Bennett
Sheree Logemann Fukai was in town all the way from Belize and she took the time to stop by the show and say HI!
Visiting with Quilt Camp Friends:
A selfie with Geri Sherwood
Moe Baly enjoying her favorite season
 Vendor Friends:
Cool charms from Chix that Stitch
Alana from Quilter's Haven in Rockford, IL
QUILTS:








I'll leave you with one final image...this was the view from my second floor hotel window in Libertyville (through a thick plastic sheet). The exterior of the Holiday Inn was under construction. No surprise that I left the curtains closed whenever I was in the room!

Wishing everyone a fun and safe Halloween!

Happy stitching!

Comments

Popular Posts