Snippets...

A Little Bit of This-and-That and a Lot of Catch-Up

Fall has been crazy busy for me with book signings and literary festivals. This past Sunday I was pleased to be involved with a private fund-raiser for the Suburban Youth Symphony Orchestra (SYSO). I signed and sold my book, with a portion of the proceeds going to SYSO.
A musical evening with a Halloween theme
Fun!

 

New Audiobook Narrator

As I mentioned in an earlier post, there were technical difficulties with the narration of the audiobook. Unfortunately, they couldn't be worked out, so I had to choose a different narrator.
I'm happy to have found a wonderful new voice for The Bunco Club. Her name is Kymberly Dakin and she has produced many audiobooks. Production will start again on December 6, when Kym is finished with a previous commitment. As soon as I have a sample chapter, I'll post it for all to hear!

 

Bookmarks

My new bookmarks are in and I LOVE them! Thanks to Iconix for doing such a great job.

 

Up Next...

Just around the corner is the much awaited Galena/Jo Daviess Quilt and Fiber Show at Turner Hall in beautiful Galena, Illinois, November 8-10.  I'll post more details in a few days.



Comments

Popular Posts