A Little Behind on My Blogging Duties!

Wow, I just realized that I haven't blogged in a week! Sorry about that. I've been working on some very time consuming projects. The good news is that I'm finally finished with what I was doing and can now post some updates.

I'll be heading off to Oswego, IL in the morning, Saturday, October 5, 2013, for the Oswego Literary Festival, where I'll be selling and signing my book, The Bunco Club. Info below on the poster.  

I'm really looking forward to this one.

A few photos from the Book Fest in Glen Ellyn last weekend.
My half of the table

We were all kind of cramped as we each shared a 6 foot table with another author. I had a great time getting to know my table mate, Annie Hansen, author of Give Me Chocolate.
Annie Hansen and me...table mates for the day

 Overview of about half the room.

Elizabeth Diskin with her popular book, The Green Line.
E.C. Diskin, author of The Green Line
I had a fun time and did some great networking. It's so cool to be around other authors and share thoughts and ideas...a wonderful learning experience.

Comments

Popular Posts