Two Thoughts for Friday...

I had fun hanging out with Stan Brookshire, Homicide Detective, Lake City Police Department, who interviewed me about The Bunco Club. Stan is the main character in Allison Cosgrove's books. You can check out the interview at Stan Brookshire. I hope you enjoy it, and learn a little bit about me and my book.


I'm excited to be heading to the Glen Ellyn BookFest tomorrow morning (Saturday, September 28) where I will be among 35 authors promoting, selling and signing their books.
The Trade Show is open from 11-2 at the
Glen Ellyn Public Library
400 Duane Street
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

There will be a Pitch Fest (starting at 9:30 at the library) where any author has one minute to pitch their book to the audience. It sounds like a lot of fun! So if your looking for something to do on Saturday, come on out to the Glen Ellyn BookFest.
List of participating authors.

Comments

Popular Posts