Fun Morning at the Park Forest Library Book Talk

I spent a fun morning yesterday with a great bunch of people who braved our cold Illinois temperatures to hear me talk about my book, The Bunco Club, and my journey from artist to author. I also debuted a small line of "Spool Art" -- reproductions of spools that I have drawn over the years that might appeal to quilters and sewers.

Many thanks to the Park Forest Public Library for inviting me. And a huge thanks to their patrons for attending. We had a fabulous Q&A session after the discussion!

Information Zone Coordinator, Millie Robles, greeted me with this wonderful library tote, several books, and a metal book mark. What a nice surprise and how thoughtful!
Swag Bag
Setting up tables with quilts, books, and art.



Talking away

More talk, talk, talking by me!!
This talk was a great way for me to end the cold month of February!

The next event I'm doing is Saturday/ Sunday, March 8-9, 2014. I will be vending at the Pride of the Prairie Quilters Guild 10th Biennial Quilt Show in Crest Hill, IL: CLICK FOR INFO

Click on the EVENTS tab on my blog to see a list of where I'll be appearing.
I think this will be a particularly fun night at the Evergreen Park Public Library--think about joining us!

One last thing--for all of you quilters/sewers/knitters don't for get to check the COOL QUILTING/FIBER TIPS AND IDEAS tab--I'm constantly updating it with ... well, cool tips, ideas, and free patterns.

Thanks for looking, k

Comments

Popular Posts