Catch-Up

So many cool things are happening!

Thank you to the Hunt Club Estates Book Club in Frankfort for inviting me to talk to your group.  I spent a wonderful morning with these fun and interesting women yesterday.

Hunt Club Estates Book Club

This Saturday, October 12, I'll be at the Joliet Library (Black Road Branch) Author Fair.
If you're in or around Joliet this Saturday, stop by and say, "Hi."

Saturday, October 19, I'll be at the Barnes and Noble in Rockford from 10-11am signing my book.

YIPPEE! I've been applying for vendor booths at quilt shows for 2014. I know for sure I'll be vending at The Cable Car Quilters Guild, Colors in Motion Quilt Show in Dubuque Iowa, May 9-10. Waiting to hear and fingers crossed for Pride of the Prairie Quilt Show in Crest Hill, Illinois, March 8-9, and the Decatur Quilt Fest, Decatur, Illinois, March 28-29. Penciled-in and yet to hear from several others as well.

DOUBLE YIPPEE!!
On the home front: Old (very old) and ugly (very ugly) shed comes down--new one will be going up momentarily!


And on a bit of a sad note: There have been some serious technical difficulties with the production of the audiobook for The Bunco Club, and the producer was unable to finish the recording =(
But I am happy and excited to say that a new, professional narrator will be reading The Bunco Club! Production is due to start December 5 ... it's been a long haul, but I think we're finally on the right track! ...stay tuned =)

Comments

Popular Posts